Golf Tournament 2021
|Friday 11. June 2021|
|Esbjerg Golf Klub, Marbæk|
Dear member of Esbjerg Petroleum & Renewables Club
We are pleased to invite you and your guests too our annual golf tournament. The event is for both golfing members and non-golfing members. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and the event will be held if the current guidelines allow it.
The event will take place at Esbjerg Golf Club, Marbæk on Friday, the 11th June 2021, and will take place according to the following programme:
Time: Meeting time latest 13:30 hours (gun-start: 14:00 hours)
Match form: Stableford, individual and team match
Handicap: Max. playing handicap: Ladies 40 – Men 36
Time: Meeting time latest 15:45 hours
Match form: Introduction to golf – training – completion at par 3 course – under supervision
of Pro in Esbjerg Golf Club
Competitions expected completed by 19:00 hours, after which the EP&RC-sponsored bar will be open. Dinner will be served at approx. 19:45 hours.
Members are allowed to bring one guest, but additional guests may be accepted. This is depending on participation, and only after consultation with the match committee. If additional guests only participate in the dinner, this must be stated on the registration form, which is binding.
- Clubs, training balls and bag trollies are available, sponsored by EP&RC.
- EP&RC pays green fee.
- Changing rooms are available in the club house.
- Attractive prizes in both categories will be presented during the dinner.
- Wine and drinks consumed during dinner to be paid directly to the restaurant during dinner.
- Price per person is DKK 350.00, regardless if participation is for the total event or part thereof.
Any question should be addressed to the Match Committee c/o Peter Skjærbæk, +45 61 55 90 00.
The board is looking forward to yet another successful golf outing.
On behalf of the board